Beecher Carlson
www.beechercarlson.com Atlanta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

So far so, well, pretty good

Assistant Vice President (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Beecher Carlson full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPeople we work with are great

ConsLack of information from management about everything leaves you speculating about everything. "Bonuses" do not exist and there is no talk of why or when they might exist.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate more, and try stick to what you say to some degree. Quarterly conference calls with the entire company are not useful, they are a waste of time and almost demoralizing. Award those that deserve it. Not everyone is a producer in this company, but they appear to be the only ones that matter.

There are some good people here. The worst executive management I have seen in 20 years in the industry. Poor ethics.

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Beecher Carlson

Pros: Liberal time off policy. You will really appreciate your… Cons: Weak management at the executive level which naturally permeates through the… Advice to Senior Management: Previous reviewer said it best, lead by example. Stop turning a blind eye to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Beecher is an ambitious sales oriented company.

New York, NY

I have been working at Beecher Carlson

Pros: there are very talented and knowledgeable technical people working. … Cons: communication of vision and plan for the company and its… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Beecher Carlson.

Worked for Beecher Carlson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Beecher Carlson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Beecher Carlson CEO Dan Donovan . All reviews posted anonymously by Beecher Carlson employees.