Beeline

www.beeline.com
There are newer employer reviews for Beeline

Exceptional. Fast Moving. Ideas Welcome

I have been working at Beeline

Pros

Beeline gives its employees an all around great experience. You are able to contribute to nearly any department or project that you can get your hands on while working with intelligent hardworking individuals. Everybody works hard together.

Cons

The environment at Beeline is always moving. Getting a full grasp on what processes are in place and how everything fits together can be hard to grasp, but this is also what makes it an interesting always evolving job.

I hope that the management team continues to always be involved in not only the business side of Beeline, but in the daily life of Beeline. Having management involved in non-business functions, such as the win4youth program, reminds us that we are all employees at Beeline. It makes it that much easier to work on a one to one level to continue to work at one goal. This is a huge "perk" and I hope it always remains in this culture.

135 Other Employee Reviews for Beeline (View Most Recent)

Generally, very positive

I have been working at Beeline

Pros

Very little hierarchy behavior . . . if you need information, you can go to anyone for answers . . . not 'level' conscious. Benefits are good . . . hours are flexible, dress is casual, workspace is pleasant, generally it has a 'family' atmosphere. Company is growing; this is good. Interested in process improvement . . . working to banish 'we've always done it that way' understanding as new people come in, they bring new ideas.

Cons

Would like to have more holidays. . . we just have the basic ones . . . Christmas Eve would be nice!! New employee orientation is the worst I've experienced. You are left to find out lots of things (how to use the phone, which 'help' desk number to use, for example) on your own. Quick growth is great; however, communication is not always clear or current. Recruiting/interviewing follow-up is non-existent; candidates are left 'hanging' for weeks with no word.

Pay attention to small details; keep commitments that you make to employees; continue to create an atmosphere where feedback if welcome and growth is available.

10+ years!

I have been working at Beeline

Pros

The Beeline culture is amazing! We are a family that supports each other and communicates directly. I have been with Beeline for over 10+ years and am not alone. MANY members of the team have been with Beeline for 5+ years and longer. We are constantly challenged and given room to grow. Success is what you make it at Beeline.

Cons

Growth can be challenging at times. It is hard to slow down long enough to communicate thoroughly. Improvements have been made but there is room for more.

Always review compensation of the organization. New vs tenured employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Beeline