There are newer employer reviews for Beeline

My worst days at Beeline are still better than my best days at my last job.

Current Employee - Project Manager
Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Beeline full-time for less than a year

Pros

I feel like I'm being fully leveraged. I contribute. I make a difference. There are no cookie-cutter problems, nor answers. And I might be slow or naive, but I just don't see any of the back-biting or bad attitudes that (can) come with a corporate job.

Cons

Get used to drinking from the firehose for a while, knowledge wise. Lot to take in, lot of stuff that's changing. The learning curve can be daunting for both the unprepared and the prepared alike.

I can't advise management, I think they're doing a great job.

129 Other Employee Reviews for Beeline (View Most Recent)

Excellent culture, integrity, product and people

I worked at Beeline full-time

Pros

Provides opportunity to excell, great working environment with commitment to integrity; Product is state-of-the-art and leading edge; Positioned well for international growth - essential in downturned economies in Europe and USA.

Cons

As the company grows, it needs to shed outdated organizational structures that create needless stovepipes and duplication of effort; Training was difficult to engage due to workload; Promotions focused on seniority over accomplishment/skills.

Use to be a great place to work but times have changed.

I have been working at Beeline full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Relaxed dress code and flexible hours.

Cons

Career planning, coaching, and training are non-existent. No career growth or planning a progression with my management for years. Senior Management is top heavy, while other areas seem to be stagnant with no career progression/planning made available to them. Unfortunately, you are known for any mistakes you may have made but not what you've done well. It's become a very thankless and unforgiving environment.

The way you handled recent layoffs of our colleagues was deplorable/criminal, and you should be looking to start trimming at the top and give others opportunities to grow in their careers as well.

There are newer employer reviews for Beeline

Worked for Beeline? Contribute to the Community!