There are newer employer reviews for Beeline

If you have to work, this is a great place to do it!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Beeline full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It really does still have a family atmosphere. Many who have been with the company a long time see a marked difference from "small privately owned" to larger and corporate-owned. Those changes are inevitable, and perception is everything. Having worked at Fortune 500 companies and small startups, this is a class organization. Is it perfect? Of course not. But you do feel like senior management listens, and cares, and tries to affect change where it's feasible. Things don't happen overnight, so patience is needed, but things look solid and there is a very positive outlook. I'm happy to work here, and if I have to go to a cubicle every Monday morning, I can't think of any place I'd rather do it!

Cons

Rapid growth brings rapid change. Not everyone adapts to change equally well. There is a bit of a silo effect happening within depts who are more concerned with self-preservation than acting like "one company". Some changes are needed to overall development philosophies in order to be sustainable over the long haul. We need to become better project managers overall in order to continue to work with the large clients and increasing client base.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your people. We are out there on the front lines and know what our clients want. You have the gift of amazing loyalty from long-timers and new employees. Keep finding ways to innovate, improve, and make Beeline even better. Salaries and job titles need to be analyzed to bring us up to market value. In the past, the work environment allowed you to pay less because the culture was so amazing. It still is - but we're being asked to act and perform like a "grown up" corporate entity now - you need to be able to hire quality talent to get us to the next level, and fairly compensate the people who've built the foundation this far.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A shadow of its former self

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Beeline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It was air conditioned and they supplied coffee. The HR Dept tried their best to bring up morale. The IT team did their best but upper management never put stock into fixing underlying issues from years of poor development practices.

Cons

Stale management, cronyism, low morale, lack of direction. Some managers hardly had the right background for the job. I witnessed the decline of morale and culture. What used to be smiling faces became employees hunkered down in their cubicles working way too many hours for the same low pay.

Advice to Management

Actually fix the real issues in development and drop some dead weight. Some employees have been there way too long and have not delivered in years.

2. Terrible Management

I have been working at Beeline full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good co-workers, and helpful friends

Cons

Worst Management ever, have no clue keep changing to the worst