Belcan Corporation
www.belcan.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Overall good company.

ProsFlexibility, Privately-held, Empowers their employees and says their employees are their greatest asset. Offers diversified solutions: Engineering, Technical Staffing and Light Industrial Staffing.

ConsNo on-going investment into their employees such as career training and development. Doesn't have nationwide locations, which can be challenging in competing against the larger firms.

Advice to Senior ManagementReinvest in your greatest asset, the employees through on-going training and development within their skill-position.

Opportunities at a price

I have been working at Belcan Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Stretches your strengths and weaknesses Cons: Not a modern management approach and poor business model No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't Work for this company

Software Developer (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Belcan Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: None. Bad Staffing company. Don't work for this company Cons: Office didn't understand a simple tax form. On my w2 they… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of your employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Belcan Corporation.

Worked for Belcan Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Belcan Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Belcan Corporation CEO Michael E. McCaw. All reviews posted anonymously by Belcan Corporation employees.