Belden
www.beldencdt.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

There are better wire and cable companies to work for.

Regional Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Belden

ProsStrong brand name, big installed base, strong distribution relationships

ConsStodgy , old boy, management. Low level of communication from corp. Not a cutting edge mfr.,
more a middle of the pack product mix. Lot's of get along to go along, from long term employees, not a company that wants to hear ideas from the field.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of longtime Regional VP's, who have no idea what goes on in the field. Have Reg. VP's spend more time in the field and less playing golf and sucking down drinks at tradeshows.

Headed in the right direction

I have been working at Belden

Pros: There are ample opportunies for advancement at Belden for those… Cons: There has been a confusion about the direction of the company. … Advice to Senior Management: Don't be afraid of the consumer market. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Phalo

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Belden

Pros: good products manufactured, good market Cons: company is closed, moved to Mexico, everybody laid off Advice to Senior Management: keep the jobs in the USA No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Belden.

Worked for Belden? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Belden reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Belden CEO John S. Stroup. All reviews posted anonymously by Belden employees.