good experience

I have been working at Belden

Pros

traning
go market
responsability
tanacity
grow
total portfolio solution

Cons

salary, recognition as an employee, presure at work, high price against competitors, lack of commitment in Latin America, delyvery time.

His leadership is goos but it appears he is reading or seeing a diferent market or different company qhen they speak about results.

Other Reviews for Belden

very positive and supportive atmosphere

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Belden

Pros

people and respect of management

Cons

benefits need to improve-vacation and expense allowance.

no advice needed

Belden Management: Disrespectful of employees.

I worked at Belden

Pros

There aren't many good, much less best reasons to work for Belden. A good reason would be decent wages and benefits. If you can tolerate inept management.

Cons

I have absolutely no respect for Belden and their division management teams. For all the questionnaires and surveys the employees are forced into participating, management still doesn't have a clue. Part of the problem is that most employees that are left are afraid to answer the questions honestly in fear of losing their jobs.
    I find it appalling that management would lower a ranking (evaluation) given by an immediate supervisor and doing so without asking his opinion. To say nothing of a manager listening to the accusations of a co-worker trying as usual to make herself look good. In all my years there, I've never had an unsatisfactory evaluation. But, after 20+ years of employment, I was discharged for poor work performance. I'm extremely disappointed with the Corporate Office for allowing underhanded schemes like this to go on in their divisions. Yes, Corporate management is aware of this situation and chose to do nothing.
    I guess I should be grateful that the local management "team" waited until I finished my chemo treatments before letting me go.

Hire people that have experience in actually running a wire manufacturing business. Excessive meetings do not solve problems that exist within the company nor do they it sell wire.

There are newer employer reviews for Belden.

Worked for Belden? Contribute to the Community!