Belectric

There are newer employer reviews for Belectric

Great company, decent pay

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Newark, CA
Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Newark, CA

I have been working at Belectric full-time (more than a year)

Pros

culture and fighting the good fight

Cons

Senior management is choke point on progress

give responsibility with authority

3 Other Employee Reviews for Belectric (View Most Recent)

Very positive experience under original management.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I worked at Belectric full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Using green technology and very interesting projects. Still young company with a lot of room for growth and many possibilities. Great compensation and benefits during time of employment. Enjoyed working with many of the original staff. There were a lot of team building field trips.

Cons

Lack of consistent projects. Lack of collaborative atmosphere. Micromanagement and departmental competitiveness contributing to errors and possible loss of revenue. Current senior management may have changed motivation.

it's challenging, informative and environmentally friendly.

Current Employee - Administrator General in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
    Current Employee - Administrator General in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at Belectric

Pros

i just love to work with them, maybe because it is a Global company because it has 15 branches all over the world, and most of all we are in a renewable energy which is good for our environment.

Cons

when i will be communicating or interacting to other nationalities with another cultures it takes a lot of observation and adjustments for my self.

constant training to give to all employees, more support from head quarter on all aspect, centralize employees benefits, more advertisement campaign to get more projects wherever in the world

There are newer employer reviews for Belectric