Belkin
www.belkin.com Playa Vista, CA 500 to 999 Employees

I had a great 7 years at Belkin as their Senior Recruiter. If you get the chance to work there, take it.

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)
Playa Vista, CA

ProsYou get to work with brilliant, no ego people. You will learn something new everyday and feel part of a team that strives to be a great company with innovative products. I mostly recruited for the design team and marketing and the teams are rock solid.

Belkin has a great internship program. interns immediately feel an integral part of the team and the intern conversion to full time rate is 60%+

ConsWith its entrepreneurial spirit deeply rooted in its DNA, there are occasional growing pains. Belkin has gone through a lot of changes over the past 2 years, but they are putting all the right people in the right places from HR to Marketing to Product Management.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on allowing people at every level to have a voice.

A Funny company, can not be funny more if you see software engineering

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Culver City, CA

I worked at Belkin full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: HQ building is good, new and clean Cons: - There is no sense to work for Belkin software engineering, there is no goal, there is no development plan, there is no process, there… Advice to Senior Management: Please your engineering lead, management team learn, what is leadership,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

salary

Engineer (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Belkin full-time for more than a year

Pros: good salary, great co workers Cons: lousy benefits and little focus on management Advice to Senior Management: good engineering goes a long way More
There are newer reviews on Belkin.

Worked for Belkin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Belkin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Belkin CEO Chet Pipkin. All reviews posted anonymously by Belkin employees.