Bell Canada
www.bell.ca Montreal, Canada 5000+ Employees

Customer service to please CRTC is really sales

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
London, CA

I have been working at Bell Canada part-time for more than 3 years

ProsCould take bus to work or walk

ConsNo one gets hired full time, hours drop to 8 hours a week at times... It's sales sales sales... They use sales metric tracking system that usually is being updated during the month , so you get false info on your stats , Union does nothing but misuse time allocated for fighting for employees for personal monkey business . They rip you off of commissions ... Hierarchy of Bell is similar to the nazis running concentration camps during ww2... Mostly outsourced to other places like stream for minimum wage... Then bell has the balls to ask Canadians to fight to keep Verizon out ...

Advice to Senior ManagementBring back high paying jobs to london and any town you do business in or hello Verizon

great place to work with

I have been working at Bell Canada

Pros: fun, easy job , call center is back to back Cons: no growth opportunities they dont do pay raises often alot of… More

Some ups....some downs....

Senior Billing Representative (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Bell Canada full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great place to learn technical and soft skills (for those… Cons: Politics often get in the way of actual work. Professional training and development… Advice to Senior Management: Support and genuinely value and respect your team...be transparent, honest.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bell Canada.

Worked for Bell Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bell Canada reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bell Canada CEO George Cope. All reviews posted anonymously by Bell Canada employees.