Bell Industries

www.bellind.com

Pay increases are sad. It takes forever to top out with your pay. Needs to be better raises. Better insurance.

Tech Support (Current Employee) Plainfield, IN

ProsIt is a very diverse work place. You have people there from all over the world. You learn a lot about other cultures. The people there are all very nice and get along for the most part as far as the employees. Management is pretty nice for the most part. The work schedules are great! 4 10hr shifts or 5 8 hr shifts. Hardly ever any over time. No weekends or holidays. Day shift only. Very good for someone with small kids. All the benefits are pretty good. Sick pay, vacation and holidays.

ConsThe insurance is way too expensive! I pay the same for my spouse and 1 child as my coworkers pay for their spouse and their 3 or more kids. I think that is highway robbery. Especially when I make the same or less than they do. Some supervisors and or team leads do not show respect to the employees, they don't know how to talk to people. Management doesn't always treat people fairly. The pay is sad. It takes for ever to make top wage. It is merit raises but even with the best employee it takes for ever! You only get one review a year and lucky if you get a raise then. You get paid by weekly and 1/3 of my paycheck goes to pay for my health and dental insurance. I am thankful to have the insurance still yet but it needs to be better for what I have to pay for it!

Advice to Senior ManagementHave the mangers, supervisors and team leads take training on how to get along with associates, and employees. Have a peer review team. Check into better insurance. Give better raises.

Pleasent coworker who are great supporting one another in efforts to get the mission accomplished.

I have been working at Bell Industries

Pros: It located close to home and the Fashion Mall and fitness center… Cons: Being on the top floor of the building makes it a royal… Advice to Senior Management: it may be time to start contributing to the employee 401K and… More

Good place to start but not so great to finish.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Bell Industries

Pros: Excellent culture and atmosphere, great mid level management, good autonomy if one works… Cons: Below standard pay rates, diminished benifits, company has not given raises for cost of… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in the business at least to a degree that… More
There are newer reviews on Bell Industries.

Worked for Bell Industries? Contribute to the Community!