CTV Advertising Sales

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Bell Media

Pros

strong product, good people. Fast paced environment with opportunities for advancement. Overall it is a great place to work. Good benefits, and 3 weeks vacation to start.

Cons

I feel that I don't make as much money as I would like to. Sometimes it's hard to organize specifics in a large corporation

I think that the management at CTV does a great job of managing employees and clients. Good job on being the best network in Canada

Other Reviews for Bell Media

fun work for the next couple of years, get in while TV networks still exist

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Bell Media

Pros

The bragging rights for saying you work for a big network outfit, fun projects, ability to see results of projects in relatively short periods.

Cons

Because it is a TV network, there is constant job security fear (to the point where some employees seem to go about their daily jobs with a slightly blank, ghostly fear on their faces.) Unfortunately, this will only increase as the TV industry dies or is swallowed up by the web.

Realize that the web IS your future and make it a priority, rather than just saying you are going to.

If it weren't for the slash and pillaging every couple years...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sudbury, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sudbury, ON (Canada)

I worked at Bell Media

Pros

the staff are some of the best reporters in this country and through the years of continuous cuts, they still provide the best local, national and international news in canada.

Cons

The cut backs are affecting the ability to provide quality coverage abroad...the few foreign correspondents left are great but more national, international and local staff (in small markets) are needed to provide more quality coverage over quantity.

stop cutting news, time to start cutting toronto staff and foreign programming!

There are newer employer reviews for Bell Media.

Worked for Bell Media? Contribute to the Community!