Bell Mobility
www.bellmobility.ca Mississauga, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Amazing infrastructure with not so friendly seniors

Software Associate (Former Employee)
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I worked at Bell Mobility as an intern for less than a year

ProsThe infrastructure is amazing. Interns also have the option of choosing their own projects and departments and can also change departments during the tenure of their internship.

ConsSeniors at times are not so friendly. The can be really cold at times.

Also the fact that the internship is unpaid does not help.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsidering the fact that the interns are students or recent grads with little or no professional experience, seniors need to do a better job of motivating and mentoring.

Good place to start

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I worked at Bell Mobility

Pros: I didn't do a really good job as an undergraduate student and couldn't find anything else but this unpaid internship...although it didn't feel great at… Cons: Obviously the unpaid aspect of the internship was not great and the fact that they have a 70/30 work… Advice to Senior Management: If you could find a way to pay the interns, even a little bit, that would be great. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lots of learning opportunities, but as an intern, found myself wanting more challenges to take advantage of internship

Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Bell Mobility

Pros: - Low intern per team/department ratio - Lots of exposure to… Cons: - Unless a request is made, intern workload is very… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bell Mobility.

Worked for Bell Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bell Mobility reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bell Mobility CEO George Cope . All reviews posted anonymously by Bell Mobility employees.