Bell Mobility
www.bellmobility.ca Mississauga, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Work Life Balance

Small Business Account Associate (Current Employee)
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Bell Mobility full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFlexible and enpowered at work in most areas. Very reasonable hours and management. Professional corporate environment. Simple and manageable expectations. Great benefits. The company itself is constantly making improvements and pushing for awareness, makes you proud of working for Bell.

ConsLimited career development opportunities in the West. Limited on-the-job coaching from the management and limited job shadowing opportunities into medium and enterprise business sales team.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more career development activities into more areas of the company in addition to the sales department.

Great place for a steady income

Wireless Specialist (Current Employee)
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Bell Mobility full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good people that are available anytime to help Cons: Little to no career progression No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Customer Service Rep

Client Care (Former Employee)
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I worked at Bell Mobility part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent Company to work for. Great people, Great bonuses Cons: Very micromanaged. No freedom to assist others from the department.… Advice to Senior Management: Empower your employees. Be flexible and let them grow. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bell Mobility.

Worked for Bell Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bell Mobility reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bell Mobility CEO George Cope . All reviews posted anonymously by Bell Mobility employees.