Bell Mobility

www.bellmobility.ca
There are newer employer reviews for Bell Mobility

Working with Bell was my first great opportunity in Canada and if you have the caliber you can

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Bell Mobility full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Working with Bell was my first great opportunity as I have totally new to Canada and I feel if you have the caliber you can move up the ladder no matter where . Bell values diversity and recognizes employee contributions.

Cons

Bell Mobility is not a industry leader . They intend to mix and match what other competitors are offering . Very expensive plans and least bother about consumer side rather they focus on making shareholder happy.

If you want to be recognized as Canada's best Telecommunication company you have to think differently and more consumer concentric.

117 Other Employee Reviews for Bell Mobility (View Most Recent)

Will not promote you even if just through all the hoops

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Surrey, BC (Canada)
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Surrey, BC (Canada)

I worked at Bell Mobility full-time (more than a year)

Pros

They have a really good commission structure and a decent starting wage. They also have great benefits which include a free cell phone.

Cons

If you don't get along with a co-worker don't count on management helping resolve the problem. It's really hard to get a promotion even if you jump through all their hoops.

Help you talent bloom instead snuffing them out.

Chop shop

Current Employee - Project Manager in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Bell Mobility full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Learning and development opportunities are plenty such as online / e-learning. There is lot of room to grow provided one get in to the right group/team.

Cons

Organization has gone through a series of restructuring which has caused unnecessary pressure on new and existing employees. Due to this ongoing restructuring there's a lot of power struggle and opportunist movements within the management which makes things quite ugly and painful.

Put people first. Bringing a change is good thing but it shouldn't be only at the cost of layoffs.

There are newer employer reviews for Bell Mobility