Bell Mobility
www.bellmobility.ca Mississauga, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Working with Bell was my first great opportunity in Canada and if you have the caliber you can

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

ProsWorking with Bell was my first great opportunity as I have totally new to Canada and I feel if you have the caliber you can move up the ladder no matter where . Bell values diversity and recognizes employee contributions.

ConsBell Mobility is not a industry leader . They intend to mix and match what other competitors are offering . Very expensive plans and least bother about consumer side rather they focus on making shareholder happy.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to be recognized as Canada's best Telecommunication company you have to think differently and more consumer concentric.

Very good , Helpful colleagues

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Bell Mobility as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: 1 .Helpful Colleagues: All the PM's are located in same area and most… Cons: 1. Location could be far if you are travelling from… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Chop shop

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Bell Mobility full-time for more than a year

Pros: Learning and development opportunities are plenty such as online / e-learning. There is… Cons: Organization has gone through a series of restructuring which has caused unnecessary pressure on new and existing employees. Due to… Advice to Senior Management: Put people first. Bringing a change is good thing but… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bell Mobility.

Worked for Bell Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bell Mobility reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bell Mobility CEO George Cope . All reviews posted anonymously by Bell Mobility employees.