Not a good experience

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Co workers were awesome, benefits were great as well. Company offered a great company discount for living on the property.

Cons

Corporate hired new manager and it went down hill. Very unprofessional and not appreciative of employees. 2 employees out of 5 quit in less than 3 months of the new manager coming in.

Advice to Management

Please be mindful of new people brought in to manage.

Other Employee Reviews for Bell Partners

1. A great place, growing up with great people.

Former Employee - IT Support in Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - IT Support in Greensboro, NC

Pros

The people there are very friendly and are tight-knit. I still think fondly on everyone I worked with. The company is growing, so there is kind of an excitement there about what is happening. The senior management there is very good, with one exception. They understand what it takes to be a growing company and are very open-minded when it comes to strategies for corporate growth as far as real estate goes, but also when it comes to its people. There is a large emphasis there on the employees that make up the company. It was like a big family when I was there.

Cons

Really, there are not any downsides specifically that I can think of. At this time while they're growing, it seems that they are always in need of hiring one more person for a certain department, making the others pick up a little slack, but they do end up actually hiring that person and not stretching the employees for too long. There compensation for overtime is good.

Advice to Management

I would thank them for what they did for me when I was there, and I would ask that they continue their progressive and human ways of dealing with their employees.

2. Great company to work for

I worked at Bell Partners full-time

Pros

Advancement, support, challenging and good money

Cons

Nothing really bad to say