Bell Partners

There are newer employer reviews for Bell Partners

Good company- too corporate

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Wilmington, NC
Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Bell Partners part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Paid well and nice coworkers. Good values, try to make the company feel like family which is nice.

Cons

too corporate - wanted every property to be run the same way and thats just not possible or sensible for over 250 properties all over the east cost

give more discretion to properties to make decisions that need to be made at the property level

40 Other Employee Reviews for Bell Partners (View Most Recent)

Save your self the hassle...Disorganized and Unethical Company!!!

Former Employee - Leasing in Sandy Springs, GA
    Former Employee - Leasing in Sandy Springs, GA

I worked at Bell Partners full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Pay is okay if you have the right amount of experience and manager. Company BBQ's were fun. Nice to have a rotational weekend off and flexibility to run to a doctors appointment. Work for a 100% Bell owned property they are managed much better.

Cons

Willing to throw hardworking people that follow policy and get proven results under the bus.

Company hires unqualified/ ignorant individuals to run large "challenged" assets who use vulgar language and can not properly interpret basic English.

There is no order...very disorganized...

Employees up to upper management will tell you one thing to your face then do another behind your back.

Managers form cliques in office and gives all others a hard time.

I would recommend that you use an aptitude test along with your People Answers test when screening employees. Then I would only hire people that actually score well especially to be a manager. Also, random drug test should be performed. Regionals should work periodically at each site so they can know how there properties are being ran. More employee recognition would drive employee morale up. Employees believe that hard work does not pay off as I was told by an Asst. Manager when I first started with the company and I should have taken their word.

Raise the bar on intellect of upper management

I have been working at Bell Partners full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

great support from surrounding properties. strong drive to continue to grow and succeed

Cons

Upper management is completely incompetent. RMs have the intellegnce of a rock. They often make poor decisions resulting in unhappy residents.

I honestly feel like just spending more time talking to applicants prior to hiring them would do wonders. After 30 seconds of speaking to most RMs you can tell that they don't have anything but air in their head. Promote for merit and competance instead of who knows who and who has shiniest hair. Recognition of the lower level employees is completely missing. Often the poo rolls downhill and we are the ones holding properties together. Don't forget that this company needs ALL of its employees to function well. THE RIGHT PEOPLE means we are the right people accross the board.

There are newer employer reviews for Bell Partners