Bell Partners

There are newer employer reviews for Bell Partners

Good company- too corporate

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Wilmington, NC
Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Bell Partners part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Paid well and nice coworkers. Good values, try to make the company feel like family which is nice.

Cons

too corporate - wanted every property to be run the same way and thats just not possible or sensible for over 250 properties all over the east cost

give more discretion to properties to make decisions that need to be made at the property level

38 Other Employee Reviews for Bell Partners (View Most Recent)

Save your self the hassle...Disorganized and Unethical Company!!!

Former Employee - Leasing in Sandy Springs, GA
    Former Employee - Leasing in Sandy Springs, GA

I worked at Bell Partners full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Pay is okay if you have the right amount of experience and manager. Company BBQ's were fun. Nice to have a rotational weekend off and flexibility to run to a doctors appointment. Work for a 100% Bell owned property they are managed much better.

Cons

Willing to throw hardworking people that follow policy and get proven results under the bus.

Company hires unqualified/ ignorant individuals to run large "challenged" assets who use vulgar language and can not properly interpret basic English.

There is no order...very disorganized...

Employees up to upper management will tell you one thing to your face then do another behind your back.

Managers form cliques in office and gives all others a hard time.

I would recommend that you use an aptitude test along with your People Answers test when screening employees. Then I would only hire people that actually score well especially to be a manager. Also, random drug test should be performed. Regionals should work periodically at each site so they can know how there properties are being ran. More employee recognition would drive employee morale up. Employees believe that hard work does not pay off as I was told by an Asst. Manager when I first started with the company and I should have taken their word.

Good people who honestly care

I have been working at Bell Partners full-time

Pros

This is a place with management that views their employees as people, not numbers or cogs. It's refreshing to be in a place like this.

Cons

There are some old, what I would refer to as antiquated, techniques and technologies in place, and it seems some are very loathe to ever change.

I would recommend reviewing a few long standing business practices and perhaps updating or eliminating all together - ask the heads of departments, they will know the things that need modifying.

There are newer employer reviews for Bell Partners