A fun, learning environment

I have been working at Bella Pictures

Pros

The people and the passion: we cover weddings, one of the most important days of our clients lives! We have to be great at what we do and we are passionate about being so!

Cons

The benefits package could be better, it is just alright. The work environment is a changeable one, not necessarily a "con" but you do have to be adaptable to work well within our team.

Other Reviews for Bella Pictures

Overall a great place to work.

I have been working at Bella Pictures

Pros

Bella management is passionate about this company and its employees. The service and product we provide clients is once in a lifetime, and for this, the work is fulfilling. Our community of photographers is the best of the best, and overall the entire team of employees is filled with creativity. Colleagues are respectful and a pleasure to work with.

Cons

The pay is not comparable to that of similar positions in San Francisco. Health and benefit package is extremely basic. There seems to be a disconnect at times between the San Francisco office and the parent company, based out of St. Louis. Management does well communicating things, however, it can be challenging to get information from the appropriate departments in St. Louis (i.e. HR / benefits department).

Provide yearly bonus opportunities to employees. Have monthly social gatherings to celebrate birthdays of the month, and recognize employee anniversaries.

Creative Environment with a Focus on Great Client Experience

I have been working at Bella Pictures

Pros

The Bella Pictures office is situated in an office with a million-dollar view of downtown San Francisco. Most of my coworkers are creative, intelligent, and very hardworking, so it's great to be surrounded by passionate folks. The environment is laid-back overall and I enjoy being able to dress casually for work.

Cons

The benefits package (401k, health, commuter, etc.) is acceptable, but not great by San Francisco standards. It's a little hard to get processes and procedures to change sometimes (Bella Pictures is not a start-up anymore).

I would advise keeping things simple and sticking with the basics: hire excellent photographers and promote stellar client experience all throughout the company and the rest will follow.

There are newer employer reviews for Bella Pictures.

Worked for Bella Pictures? Contribute to the Community!