Beltway Movers

www.beltwaymovers.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Beltway Movers

It's a tough job. Someone's got to do it.

Former Employee - Crew Foreman in Alexandria, VA
Former Employee - Crew Foreman in Alexandria, VA

I worked at Beltway Movers

Pros

Beltway movers made me the man I am today. I started in high school and worked through college, they were more than happy to have me back every summer. I enjoyed the benefits of being a respected crew leader - landing preferential jobs (now and again), being able to take time off when I needed it and getting hours when I needed them as well - even when hours were scarce. Bottom line - it's a tough job that can sometimes be hell but if you work hard for these guys, you will be recognized and rewarded.

Cons

Bonus structure is outrageous - the consultants make a disproportionate amount of money compared to the movers and crew foremen who are often left to clean up their mess when jobs are purposefully or otherwise underbid. Not sure if they have health insurance now but they didnt when I was there. Some of the fleet desperately needed to be updated.

Offer more perks, benefits to movers and crew foremen.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Beltway Movers (View Most Recent)

Good Job overall, especially for college students in the summer.

Former Employee - Mover
    Former Employee - Mover

I worked at Beltway Movers part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good management. Never had a problem with my superiors and I could always engage in common conversation with them. Always felt comfortable. The relaxed atmosphere was fun to work in and I always had a good since of accomplishment when working. Although some days were pretty long, I can say looking back that it was a god experience.

Cons

You don't know if you're working the next day until about mid afternoon. With that being said it can be hard to make future plans.

Nothing bad to say!

Working at Beltway Movers

I worked at Beltway Movers

Pros

Good upper management; very realistic with the current workplace understanding; will to make changes which I thought was half the battle.

Cons

Changes need to be made with more conviction and faster.

Keep it up. Don't slow down and listen to key people in the organization.

There are newer employer reviews for Beltway Movers