Beltway Movers
www.beltwaymovers.com Forestville, MD 150 to 499 Employees

It's a tough job. Someone's got to do it.

Crew Foreman (Former Employee)
Alexandria, VA

I worked at Beltway Movers

ProsBeltway movers made me the man I am today. I started in high school and worked through college, they were more than happy to have me back every summer. I enjoyed the benefits of being a respected crew leader - landing preferential jobs (now and again), being able to take time off when I needed it and getting hours when I needed them as well - even when hours were scarce. Bottom line - it's a tough job that can sometimes be hell but if you work hard for these guys, you will be recognized and rewarded.

ConsBonus structure is outrageous - the consultants make a disproportionate amount of money compared to the movers and crew foremen who are often left to clean up their mess when jobs are purposefully or otherwise underbid. Not sure if they have health insurance now but they didnt when I was there. Some of the fleet desperately needed to be updated.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer more perks, benefits to movers and crew foremen.

Good Job overall, especially for college students in the summer.

Mover (Former Employee)

I worked at Beltway Movers part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good management. Never had a problem with my superiors and I could always engage in common conversation with them. Always felt comfortable. The relaxed atmosphere… Cons: You don't know if you're working the next day until about mid… Advice to Senior Management: Nothing bad to say! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Beltway Movers.

Worked for Beltway Movers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Beltway Movers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Beltway Movers CEO Doug Shelton. All reviews posted anonymously by Beltway Movers employees.