Bemis Manufacturing

www.bemismfg.com
  www.bemismfg.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bemis Manufacturing

Bemis Manufacturing could use a better management system.

Current Employee - Laborer in Sheboygan Falls, WI
Current Employee - Laborer in Sheboygan Falls, WI

I have been working at Bemis Manufacturing

Pros

I think the pay and benefits are good.

Cons

bad field to work in, no room to grow

Take control over your workforce. Sometimes you need to fire people in order to keep the other good workers happy.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Bemis Manufacturing (View Most Recent)

management needs to work on people skills..need management on 2nd and 3rd shifts

Current Employee - ADF OPERATOR in Sheboygan Falls, WI
    Current Employee - ADF OPERATOR in Sheboygan Falls, WI

I have been working at Bemis Manufacturing

Pros

offer overtime...if you want it...If you dont want it..they will force you sometimes.
    good part time job...hardly ever hire full time..therefore no bennies
    no layoffs..it gets slow and you could be moved tho
    ADF expects you to do alot of the work a setup should be doing..it is challenging but also stressfull.
    Feedback..but only the negative kind...not the good kind

Cons

see above comments for cons

2nd and 3rd need manager to make decisions...not sector leaders and setup
    Need to look at your salary people doing the ordering. always out of material...packaging..liquid color..which leads to early die changes...then the job goes in again when they get the stuff..Waste of time/money. Do these people get chewed out...I guess NOT! Happens alot !!!
    No positive feed back !!!!! All negative..A good employee often gets accused of making bad parts without proof/evidence...just go by what the next shift sector leader tells them...making a good employee fell worthless..thanks
    Managers try to force people to see internal nurse instead of seeking the medical attention they should have...people end up doing both..which costs more money!!!

I dont think Peter or Dick have a clue what their managers are doing....or not doing!

Just started and already feel part of the team

Current Employee - Market & Business Director EMEA in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Current Employee - Market & Business Director EMEA in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I have been working at Bemis Manufacturing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great colleagues in all departments. Bemis has found the ultimate combination: that of being a humane company, combined with a very results oriented approach. Great team work mentality with concensus top of mind. Very dedicated people that share a common drive to get things done right. Lots of knowledge and experience in the company.

Cons

Sometimes our computer systems just seem to be out of it. Being as dependent on them as we are, this can be frustrating.

Keep up the good spirit and continue to live the Bemis values!

There are newer employer reviews for Bemis Manufacturing