Bemis

www.bemis.com
  www.bemis.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bemis

I loved most aspects of my job even during the stressful economic times that the company experienced in recent years.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

I worked at Bemis

Pros

I felt there was great interaction between departments to maintain a cutting edge within the industry. The manufacturing facility in Indiana managed to recover during economic challenges that required substantial downsizing.

Cons

It was very difficult finding opportunities for advancement. Most exempt employees worked very long hours on a regular basis, particularly during the economic hard times.

36 Other Employee Reviews for Bemis (View Most Recent)

very Educational

Former Employee - Mechanical Engineering Co-Op in Oshkosh, WI
    Former Employee - Mechanical Engineering Co-Op in Oshkosh, WI

I worked at Bemis

Pros

The company supports personal growth and learning very well. Big company with small company feel which makes it an easy place to work.

Cons

Some of the facilities use union labor, it make it hard to get work done because the negative attitude of union workers.

Keep the unions out of the shop to keep a positive attitude in the work place and keep productivity up.

Nice place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

I have been working at Bemis

Pros

Worldwide leader in plastics manufacturing. Very large company. Good benefits. I am glad to work for such a stable company.

Cons

I believe there are times when the sales force and the rest of the company don't communicate as well as they should.

There are newer employer reviews for Bemis