There are newer employer reviews for Bemis

Bemis is truely a professional company with professional people

Current Employee - Supervisor I T Audit in Oshkosh, WI
Current Employee - Supervisor I T Audit in Oshkosh, WI

Pros

Bemis treats employees with dignity, respect, and a professionalism unmatched in the country. Bemis finds, trains, and keeps excellent employees.

Cons

If you enjoy the northern states, like Minnesota or Wisconsin, then Bemis headquarters and location of employment may be a perfect fit for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the Good work. Your company is truely a wonderful environment to work and grow a career. Best wishes to your fine organization.

Other Employee Reviews for Bemis

1. I loved most aspects of my job even during the stressful economic times that the company experienced in recent years.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Pros

I felt there was great interaction between departments to maintain a cutting edge within the industry. The manufacturing facility in Indiana managed to recover during economic challenges that required substantial downsizing.

Cons

It was very difficult finding opportunities for advancement. Most exempt employees worked very long hours on a regular basis, particularly during the economic hard times.

2. Nice place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Pros

Worldwide leader in plastics manufacturing. Very large company. Good benefits. I am glad to work for such a stable company.

Cons

I believe there are times when the sales force and the rest of the company don't communicate as well as they should.