Bemis is truely a professional company with professional people

Current Employee - Supervisor I T Audit  in  Oshkosh, WI
Current Employee - Supervisor I T Audit in Oshkosh, WI

I have been working at Bemis

Pros

Bemis treats employees with dignity, respect, and a professionalism unmatched in the country. Bemis finds, trains, and keeps excellent employees.

Cons

If you enjoy the northern states, like Minnesota or Wisconsin, then Bemis headquarters and location of employment may be a perfect fit for you.

Keep up the Good work. Your company is truely a wonderful environment to work and grow a career. Best wishes to your fine organization.

Other Reviews for Bemis

I loved most aspects of my job even during the stressful economic times that the company experienced in recent years.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Terre Haute, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

I worked at Bemis

Pros

I felt there was great interaction between departments to maintain a cutting edge within the industry. The manufacturing facility in Indiana managed to recover during economic challenges that required substantial downsizing.

Cons

It was very difficult finding opportunities for advancement. Most exempt employees worked very long hours on a regular basis, particularly during the economic hard times.

very Educational

Former Employee - Mechanical Engineering Co-Op  in  Oshkosh, WI
    Former Employee - Mechanical Engineering Co-Op in Oshkosh, WI

I worked at Bemis

Pros

The company supports personal growth and learning very well. Big company with small company feel which makes it an easy place to work.

Cons

Some of the facilities use union labor, it make it hard to get work done because the negative attitude of union workers.

Keep the unions out of the shop to keep a positive attitude in the work place and keep productivity up.

There are newer employer reviews for Bemis.

Worked for Bemis? Contribute to the Community!