Work hard, Earn a High Salary

Current Employee - Sales in Woburn, MA
Current Employee - Sales in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Bench Craft Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Stable 30 year old compnay with a Great starting base salary, Monthly Salary increases, cash bonuses, no weekends, M-F 8 to 5 so you can have a life, inside sales, a lot of growth opportunity.

Cons

You will be required to work hard and make a lot of phone calls. This job is not for everyone, those without a great work ethic, who can not make it to work on time or with any self discipline will not succeed.

Advice to Management

Management is tough but fair and driven to suceed. A winning team envirnoment.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Horrible place to work

Former Employee - Sales in Woburn, MA
    Former Employee - Sales in Woburn, MA

I worked at Bench Craft Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you can stand lying through your teeth and have no integrity or moral scruples, you might do well at the company. Offers decent weekly cash bonuses, except that they frequently arbitrarily decide it will be one of those weeks they will not pay them. They also never tell you in advance whether they will pay the bonuses that week.

Cons

The continual almost weekly turnover of employees should have been a red flag. The culture is one of continual threat and demand. One of the worst places I have ever worked. Within a month after starting there I began to realize that the company had no integrity. We were commanded to tell business owners that they would be getting many times more copies of their ads distributed than actually took place. The management has no regard for either employees or customers.

2. Great Opportunity

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tigard, OR
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tigard, OR

I worked at Bench Craft Company

Pros

This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to prove themselves in sales who can make a lot of money doing it. The corporate trainer is a great guy who truly cares about his employees. All the upper management can easily turn in to great friends that care and can be like family to you. There are some bad reviews about the company online, but that wasn't because of the company. That would have been the sales rep making poor moral choices. It truly is a great product that can truly help a business owner wanting to make a name for themselves in the community.

Cons

Dealing with negative reviews online The type of sale just wasn't for me. My attention span couldn't stay attentive 8 hours a day making 200+ calls each day where you must prospect and sell the person yourself.