Bendix

www.bendix.com

Typical corporation but good to work for

Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) Elyria, OH

ProsBendix is a large company with a small company feel. Eighty percent of the people are very nice and enjoyable to work with. Salary and benefits seem to be competitive.

ConsBendix is divided into COC's (centers of competence). Each CoC is like a separate business. And each CoC has its own engineers. This makes knowledge transfer amongst the engineering community difficult. Also, the manufacturing locations don't report directly to the CoC leaders which often makes prioritization of projects difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is so much engineering experience at Bendix. However, due to the organizational structure the experienced engineers don't share their knowledge across CoC's. There needs to be more of an engineering community (or at least the sense of one).

Controls Engineer (Current Employee) Elyria, OH

I have been working at Bendix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Free Gym inside building Company promotes healthy living Interesting assignments Very good work/life… Cons: Not much opportunity for vertical career moves HR will not negotiate… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to be more transparent Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

They give you the freedom you need to excel

Mechatronics Engineer (Former Employee) Elyria, OH

I worked at Bendix as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The department I was in provided me with projects that… Cons: Not an easy place to work if you don't have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bendix.

Worked for Bendix? Contribute to the Community!