BenefitMall
www.benefitmall.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Unethical Unreliable

I have been working at BenefitMall for more than a year

ProsNice online tools for agents/brokers

ConsTerrible management. Desperate salespeople that make poor decisions - probably because they constantly fear for their jobs - rolling this back up to management. They need real sales training. It looks like the company skipped that part and made everyone watch "The Boiler Room". Their turnover rate is reflective of their culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in long-term relationships - both with your employees and agents/brokers. Pressure tactics simply make you look desperate.

Sweatshop Mentality With No Respect For Its Workers

IT Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at BenefitMall full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company makes lots of money Cons: The company runs entirely too lean and tries to squeeze every dollar they make out of their you. Below are just some of the norms… Advice to Senior Management: Treat all your employees with respect and instill a culture where quality of life is just as important as the quality of the work. Give… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fun, open, good balance, nice compensation

Sales Executive (Former Employee)
Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I worked at BenefitMall full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very open with management and upper management. Fun. … Cons: Not a lot of room for advancement Advice to Senior Management: Growing very fast. Keep everyone involved. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on BenefitMall.

Worked for BenefitMall? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BenefitMall reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BenefitMall CEO Bernie DiFiore. All reviews posted anonymously by BenefitMall employees.