BenefitMall

www.benefitmall.com
  www.benefitmall.com
There are newer employer reviews for BenefitMall

BenefitMall has been a great company to work for and has provided plenty of room for professional growth.

Current Employee - Anonymous
Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at BenefitMall (more than an year)

Pros

The internal growth is abundant across all departments and there is a great company culture. My manager also has a vested interest in her team and strives for us to succeed. The company is flexible and will do whatever they can to support their employees.

Cons

The new health plan is a challenge for some employees and there should be another option for people to opt into using.

I think management is doing great! Keep on supporting your teams to boost morale.

44 Other Employee Reviews for BenefitMall (View Most Recent)

Worst place to work period

I worked at BenefitMall full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I can't think of any. I'm serious! Not one think positive.

Cons

Petty situation that are childish and unethical. There is no such thing as in integrity. Money is being made, but not to their employees. Managers have no training and if they had it, I don't see it. Human Resource are in on the managers side, some are friends of the directors and management. If a company don't fee employees should have an hour lunch or only use the bathroom on break. Its a bad company. Management will lie to your face. File an EEO complaint immediately. Human resources will pretend to help you then sweep everything under the rug.

Management is the problem. Hire better ones, get rid of ones that has poor performance. Listen to the employees stop running a high school.

Horrible and keeps getting worse. Too many people leaving. Can't get anything done.

Current Employee - Developer in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Developer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at BenefitMall full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company and management are so bad that there are no longer any positive aspects.

Cons

Non compliant technology, attrition and stress, no balance for work/life, iron fisted inflexible leaders, do not show any concerns for the people who do the work or their customers, workers are disengage and not satisfied with working here.

You don't care so no comments will make any difference.

There are newer employer reviews for BenefitMall