There are newer employer reviews for BenefitMall

BenefitMall has been a great company to work for and has provided plenty of room for professional growth.

Current Employee - Anonymous
Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at BenefitMall for more than a year

Pros

The internal growth is abundant across all departments and there is a great company culture. My manager also has a vested interest in her team and strives for us to succeed. The company is flexible and will do whatever they can to support their employees.

Cons

The new health plan is a challenge for some employees and there should be another option for people to opt into using.

I think management is doing great! Keep on supporting your teams to boost morale.

40 Other Employee Reviews for BenefitMall (View Most Recent)

Worst place to work period

I worked at BenefitMall full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I can't think of any. I'm serious! Not one think positive.

Cons

Petty situation that are childish and unethical. There is no such thing as in integrity. Money is being made, but not to their employees. Managers have no training and if they had it, I don't see it. Human Resource are in on the managers side, some are friends of the directors and management. If a company don't fee employees should have an hour lunch or only use the bathroom on break. Its a bad company. Management will lie to your face. File an EEO complaint immediately. Human resources will pretend to help you then sweep everything under the rug.

Management is the problem. Hire better ones, get rid of ones that has poor performance. Listen to the employees stop running a high school.

Sinking Fast! Can't get out of their own way.

I worked at BenefitMall as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

If you're a smaller agency that feared this company, you no longer need to have that fear. BenefitMall's window of opportunity to completely dominate the wholesale distribution model has been slammed shut due to mis-management, technology that is unstable and changing focus on what products and services they'll supply to brokers.

Cons

Smaller agencies are doing business better, with more reliability, stability and care. Middle and Senior management are not respected by brokers, carriers nor the competition. This company is no longer feared by their competition. In fact, smaller agencies are taking business away from them because they provide better service that's simple and accurate. If you want to experience career growth, do not work here. Promotions are rare, increases are below industry average and positions are given to people without getting posted.

Management needs to bring more to the table than just happy hours with the staff. You expect respect but don't give it to your employees. Being a national company means nothing to the local businessman. Atmosphere sucks. Employees are miserable. Leadership is non-existent.

There are newer employer reviews for BenefitMall

Worked for BenefitMall? Contribute to the Community!