Bentley University
www.bentley.edu Waltham, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great people, benefits and environment

Director (Former Employee)
Waltham, MA

ProsThe benefits. 4 day summer work weeks, week between Xmas and NY off, great retirement, support services.

The people. The people who work at Bentley are really engaged with the institution and its students. They are a close knit community of people who *care*

ConsThe former president was an amazing leader and visionary; it's hard for the new president to live up to the expectations set by the former leader, and to forge a new vision. As with any presidential transition, there is also transition at the topmost positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementFully engage the faculty and staff of Bentley. Their dedication and commitment is exemplary and it's a lost resource if not fully utilized.

Great colleagues and students

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bentley University full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits and great people Cons: Strong overall compensation, but salary itself not in line with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bentley prepares students for the workplace

Student (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bentley University full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The facilities are top of the line Cons: The campus food is expensive Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to spend the budget correctly Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bentley University.

Worked for Bentley University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bentley University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bentley University CEO Gloria Cordes Larson . All reviews posted anonymously by Bentley University employees.