Bentwater Yacht & Country Club
www.bentwaterclub.com Montgomery, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Bentwater Yacht & Country Club

Montgomery, TX

ProsGreat place to work. Always a lot of fun when working. People there are great and the members are usually pretty nice. Good pay for a part time job. Always felt a part of the team.

ConsNot many negative points to working at a country club.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication is key. Always include everyone in the communication circuit. Also, let the workers eat for free OFF THE MENU when they are on the clock. The food served for the e-meal is not good, ever. It's always some sort of meant entree and that doesn't go over very well if you are vegetarian as I am.

A wonderful place to work !

Line Cook (Current Employee)
    Montgomery, TX

I have been working at Bentwater Yacht & Country Club full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Friendly people who really care, and a fantastic view… Cons: It can get very busy real quick so be prepared… Advice to Senior Management: Teamwork, is the best skill in this environment. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's a good job to have if you're in college

Member Service Attendant (Former Employee)

I worked at Bentwater Yacht & Country Club full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It's an easy job with a flexible schedule. Most of the customers are easy to get along with and the other… Cons: The job is a minimum wage job and it's really hard to get a pay raise. The job… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees equally and give the employees who deserve… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bentwater Yacht & Country Club.

Worked for Bentwater Yacht & Country Club? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bentwater Yacht & Country Club reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bentwater Yacht & Country Club CEO J B Belin Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Bentwater Yacht & Country Club employees.