Berico Technologies

www.bericotechnologies.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Berico Technologies

Exciting company with a friendly atmosphere

Former Employee - Software Developer in Arlington, VA
Former Employee - Software Developer in Arlington, VA

I worked at Berico Technologies

Pros

Upper management keeps everyone in the loop
Everyone is optimistic, even during failure
They make new employees feel like they are part of a family
They provide developers with the tools they need to get the job done

Cons

For obvious reasons, they keep vital information secure, especially after a break in that made it onto news sites a while ago. This can make some actions harder, but it never effected me as much.

Keep doing as you have been doing by making Berico a great place to work. I enjoyed my time there and will look back fondly.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Berico Technologies (View Most Recent)

Top place to work

I have been working at Berico Technologies full-time

Pros

Energy, excitement, innovation, intelligent people, fast paced, never bored, incredible teammates....list can go on

Cons

still a small company, growing pains, unrealistic expectations of some, small company but a lot of opinions, top heavy

doing a good job, you can't fix every problem by overcorrecting, too many senior managers in the company - why? improve the bonuses.

Not trying to be everything and really caring about individuals

I have been working at Berico Technologies full-time

Pros

The engineers and the whole team are great. We''re working on some very cool things and management support ideas and trying new things. Unlike other companies I've been at, and friends work at now, no one is asking for charge codes for every second of your time. Some of the managers have organized sessions for discussing innovations based on what everyone is interested in. Very good benefits and open communications with everyone in the company accessible to talk about things.

Cons

Some of the team members are a little supremist on certain solutions, which can make them difficult to work with. Not sure how they ever survived in a larger company with more rules. Nothing worse than other personality things on engineering teams in most companies.

Keep trying to do big things, keep listening to ideas. I have friends in bigger companies that are reorganizing (for the 100th time) and getting stuck on boring work or getting laid off. Management hear actually tries to fit people with what they want to do and what they are good at. Refreshing.

There are newer employer reviews for Berico Technologies