Berico Technologies
www.bericotechnologies.com Reston, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Potential Wasted by Poor Management

Software Developer (Current Employee)
Reston, VA

I have been working at Berico Technologies full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat ground-level staff that make life there bearable.

ConsUpper management completely lacks direction, focus, and integrity. Big egos, little results, and lots of talk with no action. Too busy playing power games and bragging about how well connected they are, and not busy enough getting actual work.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to look in the mirror and stop blaming everyone else for the company's failings. I agree with the other employees that the founders need to come back and re-take control over their company.

Exciting company with a friendly atmosphere

Software Developer (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at Berico Technologies

Pros: Upper management keeps everyone in the loop Everyone is optimistic, even during failure They make new employees feel like… Cons: For obvious reasons, they keep vital information secure, especially after a break in that made it onto… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing as you have been doing by making Berico a great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Top place to work

I have been working at Berico Technologies full-time

Pros: Energy, excitement, innovation, intelligent people, fast paced, never bored, incredible… Cons: still a small company, growing pains, unrealistic expectations of some,… Advice to Senior Management: doing a good job, you can't fix every problem by overcorrecting,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Berico Technologies.

Worked for Berico Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Berico Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Berico Technologies CEO Marybeth Wootton. All reviews posted anonymously by Berico Technologies employees.