Berico Technologies

www.bericotechnologies.com
  www.bericotechnologies.com
There are newer employer reviews for Berico Technologies

Not trying to be everything and really caring about individuals

I have been working at Berico Technologies full-time

Pros

The engineers and the whole team are great. We''re working on some very cool things and management support ideas and trying new things. Unlike other companies I've been at, and friends work at now, no one is asking for charge codes for every second of your time. Some of the managers have organized sessions for discussing innovations based on what everyone is interested in. Very good benefits and open communications with everyone in the company accessible to talk about things.

Cons

Some of the team members are a little supremist on certain solutions, which can make them difficult to work with. Not sure how they ever survived in a larger company with more rules. Nothing worse than other personality things on engineering teams in most companies.

Keep trying to do big things, keep listening to ideas. I have friends in bigger companies that are reorganizing (for the 100th time) and getting stuck on boring work or getting laid off. Management hear actually tries to fit people with what they want to do and what they are good at. Refreshing.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Berico Technologies (View Most Recent)

The Great Exodus

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Berico Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good dev. team with lots of talent and smarts. IT support staff is great. Analysts are smart and nice to work with. Program managers do their best to manage expectations of customers and the chaos of the business.

Cons

Ridiculous management that has destroyed the fabric of the company culture. Big promises, no delivery. Losing deals and current work. I've seen 17 people (out of maybe 70-80?) leave since like July or August, including managers who are 'abandoning ship'. The other reviews outline the problems well. Was a great company when I started, but I wish I would have gone somewhere else now.

Management IS the problem. I don't think they know what they're doing. You can't run a small start-up the same way you run a big business. And you can't treat the employees like dirt and expect them to show up everyday with dedication.

Getting More Ridiculous Everyday

I have been working at Berico Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good colleagues, good, but powerless Chief Engineer.

Cons

Morale is incredibly low. Losing deals left and right due to arrogance by executives. Chasing huge contracts it can't handle and aren't innovative or interesting in the slightest. People getting laid off silently (not even an acknowledgement of their departure because corporate wants to hide it in hopes no one notices). Good people abandoning ship. Save yourself the time and work for a place that actually lives up to what it says it is. Berico's new executive team is only committed to getting rich by pillaging this company.

None; they know EXACTLY what they're doing. Why Nick and Guy abandoned us, I don't understand.

There are newer employer reviews for Berico Technologies