Berico Technologies

www.bericotechnologies.com

Ambitious, Innovative, Great People

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Reston, VA

ProsFantastic and diverse work force. The company has an extremely educated and engaged group of professionals contributing in many areas of expertise. For the majority of employees, those not on client-sites, the work schedule is extremely flexible. Employees that go above and beyond are rewarded. Weathering the economy; the company continues to get work while other, less fortunate companies, struggle to maintain the work they have.

ConsCommunication could be better. Management needs to do a better job explaining why it does things, and worry less about employee's perceptions. Employees need to do a better job addressing their concerns with management.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't suffer fools. The disruptive employees that have unduly brought down morale in the company over the last year should be shown the door. The fantastic set of employees that continue to make sacrifices and propel this company towards greatness should be given more ownership of the company.

Disappointing Downward Spiral

Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

I have been working at Berico Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: My colleagues on the worker bee level are fantastic people and very talented. As an… Cons: Upper management is everything you fear about working for corporate. If you are looking for a true small-business culture, this is no longer it.… Advice to Senior Management: I started at this company when the founders were still in charge and it was really an amazing place to work. They had the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Potential Wasted by Poor Management

Software Developer (Current Employee) Reston, VA

I have been working at Berico Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great ground-level staff that make life there bearable. Cons: Upper management completely lacks direction, focus, and integrity. Big egos, little results, and lots of talk with no action.… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to look in the mirror and stop blaming everyone else for the company's failings. I… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Berico Technologies.

Worked for Berico Technologies? Contribute to the Community!