Berico Technologies

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Berico Technologies

Top place to work

I have been working at Berico Technologies full-time

Pros

Energy, excitement, innovation, intelligent people, fast paced, never bored, incredible teammates....list can go on

Cons

still a small company, growing pains, unrealistic expectations of some, small company but a lot of opinions, top heavy

doing a good job, you can't fix every problem by overcorrecting, too many senior managers in the company - why? improve the bonuses.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Berico Technologies (View Most Recent)

Not trying to be everything and really caring about individuals

I have been working at Berico Technologies full-time

Pros

The engineers and the whole team are great. We''re working on some very cool things and management support ideas and trying new things. Unlike other companies I've been at, and friends work at now, no one is asking for charge codes for every second of your time. Some of the managers have organized sessions for discussing innovations based on what everyone is interested in. Very good benefits and open communications with everyone in the company accessible to talk about things.

Cons

Some of the team members are a little supremist on certain solutions, which can make them difficult to work with. Not sure how they ever survived in a larger company with more rules. Nothing worse than other personality things on engineering teams in most companies.

Keep trying to do big things, keep listening to ideas. I have friends in bigger companies that are reorganizing (for the 100th time) and getting stuck on boring work or getting laid off. Management hear actually tries to fit people with what they want to do and what they are good at. Refreshing.

The Great Exodus

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Berico Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good dev. team with lots of talent and smarts. IT support staff is great. Analysts are smart and nice to work with. Program managers do their best to manage expectations of customers and the chaos of the business.

Cons

Ridiculous management that has destroyed the fabric of the company culture. Big promises, no delivery. Losing deals and current work. I've seen 17 people (out of maybe 70-80?) leave since like July or August, including managers who are 'abandoning ship'. The other reviews outline the problems well. Was a great company when I started, but I wish I would have gone somewhere else now.

Management IS the problem. I don't think they know what they're doing. You can't run a small start-up the same way you run a big business. And you can't treat the employees like dirt and expect them to show up everyday with dedication.

There are newer employer reviews for Berico Technologies