Berklee
www.berklee.edu Boston, MA

Great balance, low turnover

Boston, MA

ProsThere is a great work/life balance; the college offers great benefits; and it is a creative and stimulating working environment.

ConsDue to low turnover, advancement opportunities can be hard to come by. As with any large institution, there are sometimes questionable politics which interfere with doing what's best.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs long as the student experience remains at the center of decisions, Berklee is sure to find a way to prepare them for a career in the 21st century.

A great organization that needs some vision for its entry level jobs

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

I worked at Berklee

Pros: Fantastic benefits-- great vacation time, good healthcare and retirement benefits (with decent corporate match). The location is great, and it's nice working around students.… Cons: The pay was commeasurate with an entry level non-profit position, but it didn't seem that it would grow as I… Advice to Senior Management: To provide more opportunities for lower-level employees. Doing so will keep the talent that they are able to hire out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great fun place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Berklee

Pros: always something exciting just around the corner, fun, youthful, energetic… Cons: no room for advancement or increase in salary based on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Berklee.

Worked for Berklee? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Berklee reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Berklee CEO Roger H. Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by Berklee employees.