Very good experience

Former Employee - Customer Service  in  Reading, PA
Former Employee - Customer Service in Reading, PA

I worked at Berks & Beyond Employment Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

After I applied, they sent me on an interview. I got the job and was hired on full time after a few months.

Cons

None, they followed through on every question and I the job was exactly what they told me. If anyone here writes a bad review, it's probably more because they didn't prove themselves more than Berks and Beyond.

You can't control what your clients offer, but keep being honest with the jobs to your candidates and you will keep doing well

Other Reviews for Berks & Beyond Employment Services

Great co-workers and Management make this an awesome place to work!

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Berks & Beyond Employment Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great work-life balance. I have worked other jobs that kept me away from my family and missing some important things in our lives. Someone is always available when I need that extra hand or just to talk to on a bad day. There is a great support team at Berks and Beyond and it is great to be part of the TEAM.

Cons

Not much to say here, things run well so don't fix what's not broken. Maybe think about adding a little more vacation time to compensate for some of the long days/weeks worked.

Keep doing what your doing and consider rewarding your longer term employees, it's nice to know you're watching what's going on and appreciate all the efforts being put in.

A terrible environment to work in , "Puppy Mill" no ethics or professionalism, treated poorly.

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Berks & Beyond Employment Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

I can not say anything nice about this company, it was a very bad experience.

Cons

Unprofessional, no compassion, they do not uphold anythign that they tell their clients that they do. People internally are grossly underpaid, untrained, high trunover! The owner does not appreciate his employees and is money hungry.

Take a close look at how poorly you treat your internal staff and then you will know why you are losing clients. Honesty is the best policy stop lying to your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Berks & Beyond Employment Services.

Worked for Berks & Beyond Employment Services? Contribute to the Community!