Bernicks
www.bernicks.com Saint Cloud, MN 500 to 999 Employees

Horrible Job

Territory Manager (Former Employee)
Duluth, MN

I worked at Bernicks

ProsBernick's had great involvement in the local community and they were involved all over the state in various events. Benefits were also ok.

ConsBernicks was a terrible company. All the rollouts that the company were poorly thought through, and poorly executed. When harm was done to the customer, they did not care, they looked for their own efficiencies, as they had the markets cornered. I can't believe they are as big as they are, my 7 year old could manage better.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to deal with change better, when buying other distibutors, have a better plan on how to deal with the employees, and to also be ready to supply the customers with the products they want.

Pop and Beer sales

Manager (Current Employee)
Saint Cloud, MN

I have been working at Bernicks

Pros: Great people, fun products, good compensation and OK benefits. Medium size… Cons: Management is very numbers focused, often times employees get in the way and are pushed aside. Concrete silos between sales and distribution… Advice to Senior Management: The executive team needs to stop acting like they reach… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bernicks

Pros: Great company everyone was close and fun to work with Cons: I have no negative things to say about this company More

There are newer reviews on Bernicks.

Worked for Bernicks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bernicks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bernicks CEO Dean Bernick. All reviews posted anonymously by Bernicks employees.