Bertrandt
www.bertrandt.com Ehningen, Germany 5000+ Employees

One of the better engineering companies in the Automotive business

Test Engineer At BMW AG (Current Employee)
Munich (Germany)

ProsA lot of interesting projects to work on that usually go on for about three years. Possibility to switch fields of work as they are a Tier 2 supplier. Ability to go abroad for a certain time with ok pay and benefits. Managent is young and very approchable.

ConsGrowth is everything as management makes their money of a share that their employees earn on projects. Turn around time for employees is very short as it is often considered a springboard to land a job at a Tier 1 or an OEM. Pay is very mediocre and it's very hard to get a decent raise. You're basically "sold" to the customer.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the "growth is everything" policy and keep your long term employees happy by offering them more training as a compensation for the mediocre pay.

Great experience working at an OEM.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bertrandt as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: great benefits package including vacation and insurance. Cons: contract work so your hired only as the customer needs. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent work environment, interesting job

Design Engineer (Former Employee)
    Hamburg (Germany)

I worked at Bertrandt as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Excellent work environment, working among young, bright engineers. Good opportunities for personal growth… Cons: Entry-level salaries could be better. Advice to Senior Management: Dedicate more time to give feedback to your employees, this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bertrandt.

Worked for Bertrandt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bertrandt reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bertrandt CEO Dietmar Bichler. All reviews posted anonymously by Bertrandt employees.