Bessemer Trust Company
www.bessemertrust.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Dead stop

Senior Accountant (Current Employee)
Woodbridge, NJ

I have been working at Bessemer Trust Company

ProsThe office is like a family. Although, it may be very political, it is a great place to get comfortable. I look forward to seeing most of my coworkers when I wake up in the morning.

ConsThere is literally no room for advancement in comparison to many other places. Concerns are completely ignored and recognition is rare and far between.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you recognize how valuable your employees are during review time, it might be fair to reward them. Without the reward of either a higher than normal raise or a promotion, the recognition on the review means absolutely NOTHING.

Overall a good experience.

Assistant Vice President (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Bessemer Trust Company

Pros: Great benefits, including time off. Good opportunity for advancement and… Cons: Atmosphere can be a little old school at times. Advice to Senior Management: None. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I love it here

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Bessemer Trust Company

Pros: There are LOTs of perks and employee benefits. Private cafeteria with deeply discounted prices, good food and an executive chef, company paid health care… Cons: This place can be kind of stuffy and formal. There is no such thing as casual Friday. Some people insist on being… Advice to Senior Management: Honestly I don't know of any advice that I would offer to management. I really like this place. Despite the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bessemer Trust Company.

Worked for Bessemer Trust Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bessemer Trust Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bessemer Trust Company CEO Marc D. Stern. All reviews posted anonymously by Bessemer Trust Company employees.