There are newer employer reviews for Best Best & Krieger

A great start

I have been working at Best Best & Krieger

Pros

A great place to work. Good people. Interesting and challenging work. Very good atmosphere and support staff. Flexibility and autonomy are high.

Cons

The pay is not commensurate with other firms performing the same level of work. The difference in pay from one year to the next is usually lower than the rate of inflation. The firm does not compensate for client development. Management is not responsive to the market. For these reasons, the firm has a dearth of mid-level associates. Most associates leave after second year. On the bright side, this makes for great work for a young attorney.

Compensate associates for client development. Get closer to competitive pay with other firms. Increase pay at a higher rate.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Best Best & Krieger (View Most Recent)

The best place I have ever worked.

Current Employee - Legal Secretary  in  Riverside, CA
    Current Employee - Legal Secretary in Riverside, CA

I have been working at Best Best & Krieger full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Interesting work, great bosses, wonderful benefits, great team spirit. I have been with them for over 10 years and I can't imagine working anywhere else. It is the people that make it a special place to work.

Cons

I can think of anything. I have worked for law firms for that last 30 years and this has been my best job.

Too good to be true. Sadly, i left my STABLE job to come to this place, and was given no direction.

Former Employee - Litigation Secretary  in  Riverside, CA
    Former Employee - Litigation Secretary in Riverside, CA

I worked at Best Best & Krieger full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice support staff. Attorneys -... not so much. Nice congenial office.

Cons

Deceptive environment. No mentoring given by some of the attorney staff which makes it hard ro acclamate yourself when you have no idea what they truly want as far as work product and give you no feedback to help you.

You should not hire people you know will fail when hiring for partners thar can't seem to work with others. Partners are allowed to just cut people out without any REAL reason or any JUSTIFIABLE excuse. Not vey nice.

There are newer employer reviews for Best Best & Krieger

Worked for Best Best & Krieger? Contribute to the Community!