Best Buy Canada
www.bestbuycanadaltd.ca Burnaby, Canada 5000+ Employees

Very fun place to work at. Pervious managers made it fun

Product Specialist (Former Employee)
Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I worked at Best Buy Canada part-time for more than a year

ProsGames and goals to meet while we work to obtain prizes at the end of the day. Everyone was genuine because we were not on commission. Always around technology which is great to play with when we have down time. Awesome staff discounts.

ConsManagers got laid off and replaced a lot. We dont get discount off every product in-store, such as apple, microsoft, and any laptop brands.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more back to the sales team and make them feel appreciated

Good place for part time

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Best Buy Canada part-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly and fun work environment Cons: Not much room for growth – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sexism? In MY Best Buy? It's More Likely Than You Think.

Geek Squad, Counter-Operations Agent (COA) (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Best Buy Canada part-time for less than a year

Pros: - Co-workers will share your pain - Discount makes purchasing from Best Buy… Cons: - Corporate red tape will infuriate you - Driving the bottom line leaves… Advice to Senior Management: I understand you have to 'drink the Kool-Aid', as it were. Have empathy for the downtrodden computer techs, and don't let the other departments… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Best Buy Canada.

Worked for Best Buy Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy Canada reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy Canada CEO Ron Wilson. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy Canada employees.