Best Buy
3.3 of 5 4,773 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

Great Company Overall

Best Buy Mobile Manager (Current Employee)
Morgantown, WV

I have been working at Best Buy

ProsCareer Growth, Employee Benefits, Fast Paced industry, Fun working environment, convenient locations, flexible scheduling, On the job training, bonus potential.

Consincreased industry competition, job security in retail industry due to economic concerns, high pressure sales enviroment (if you aren't concerned with being a top performer, then you need not apply).

Advice to Senior ManagementDont forget what it's like to be a line level employee. Everyone wants to be successful but you must be realistic in your expectations.

A great experience

Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee)
Bee Caves, TX

I have been working at Best Buy

Pros: Met friends for life, Rewarding customer base, Relaxed atmosphere, Having Fun… Cons: You will always have customers that get under your skin... i dont… Advice to Senior Management: Dont change what our incentive to work for best buy, when I got hired… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A mere shell of what the company used to be.

Geek Squad CIA Agent (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Best Buy

Pros: - Very tight community. - Fast paced environment (never a dull moment for sure). - A plethora of resources available to those who know how to look… Cons: - Management will never see eye to eye with you, it's their way or the highway. - With the way the payroll system is set up,… Advice to Senior Management: Please treat line level employees with respect by listening to their suggestions, instead of just throwing them away the instant you walk off. Don't be… More

There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.