Best Buy
3.3 of 5 4,733 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

I literally LOVE my job!

Operations Specialist (Current Employee)
Mechanicsburg, PA

I have been working at Best Buy

ProsTheir like a family, and everyone works as a team. It's a fun enviroment and employees are given great training! I like that after working there 3 weeks I had no questions about how to do all aspects of my job. It's a company that I feel the need to go above and beyond for everyday.

ConsI don't really have any complaints. A lot of people do find it difficult to hit your 20% goal on services when working up front, and to get the credit card apps in. Personally, I find that I have NO trouble what-so-ever as long as you effectively communicate the benefits to the customer.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou guys are great, only thing I would say as far as advice goes, is more time alloted for employees to help other employees struggling in sales of services. I was able to help a co-worker raise his numbers just by spending half a shift pitching the GSBTP Plans along with him until he understood what he needed to be communicating to the customer.

The BEST place to work.

West Lebanon, NH

I have been working at Best Buy

Pros: This is a very fun, creative and respectful place to work. Even though Best Buy has been getting… Cons: There is too much going on at once... Corporate needs to… Advice to Senior Management: Figure it out! We need to excel at Customer Service and DESTROY… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

ok place to work

Arlington, TX

I have been working at Best Buy

Pros: the discount is very good, and the people you will meet are people… Cons: they will make you offer the credit card and black tie to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.