Best Buy
3.3 of 5 5,292 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

Challenging but rewarding

ProsGrowth and the ability to learn from some of the best in the industry. Everyday is different and as a leader you have the ability to help others achieve their goals.

ConsTo be at the top you have to put in a lot of time and energy. Retail is not for everyone and at times you have to help others see that.

Advice to Senior Management"Keep it simple stupid." we are in the business of people. The more time we spend in picking the right people, train them, and treat them right yeilds world class results.

Fun because of the people, but management running stores into the ground.

I have been working at Best Buy

Pros: People you work with for the most part will make the time enjoyable. Other… Cons: No room for advancement. Management has no clue. Pay is okay compared to other places but… Advice to Senior Management: Stop thinking that management can't help out customers. It should be everybody's duty to help out customers. Instead of taking someone… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good perks, plenty to learn.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Best Buy

Pros: Good perks, plenty to learn Cons: Not much availability for advancement Advice to Senior Management: N/A More
There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.