Best Buy
3.3 of 5 5,303 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

I am happy with BBY.

Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee)
Olathe, KS

ProsGreat culture and Benefits. The local management really cares for staff and encourages growth personally and int he company. Have fun while being the best is a great motto for BBY and life in general.

ConsThe only con I have is that higher ups in the company seem very detached from the local stores. They do not understand what some positions really do.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome positions are severely mis-understood by corporate.

I loved coming to work every day

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Waterford, CT

I worked at Best Buy part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Really fun team, great part time job, Just like working in an adult… Cons: Hours are not always consistent, some stores will have you on… Advice to Senior Management: Bring the old discount back, that's pretty much it Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Love it. Great people, great perks, perfect for full or part time.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Cranberry, PA

I have been working at Best Buy part-time for less than a year

Pros: At my store, everyone is extremely well trained and knowledgeable. New training protocol coming in effect… Cons: Sometimes hours are limited, especially for part time jobs when… Advice to Senior Management: More hours = more satisfaction! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.