Best Buy
3.3 of 5 4,713 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

Great place to work, advancement an option only for the truly motivated.

Asset Protection Associate (Current Employee)
Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Best Buy part-time for less than a year

ProsGreat people to work with in a great work environment. Almost everyone gets along and those who don't aren't around very long. Benefits available for part time including an excellent employee discount, medical and 401k.

ConsNot enough full time hours available during the slow seasons. Must be willing to move around to different stores for advancement and can take a long time.

Advice to Senior ManagementAccountability, there isn't enough at the store level.

Great place to work, always changing.

Best Buy Mobile Manager (Former Employee)
Melbourne, FL

I worked at Best Buy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Overall fun place to work, great discounts on products and competitive pay for what… Cons: Constant changes from upper management and staying on top of changes… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to work on a transparent approach of relaying information… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Former Manager

Operations Manager (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Best Buy full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Benefit package, Relocation, Training, and Networking Cons: Advancement is not always result based. Bonus structure changes yearly,… Advice to Senior Management: Provide consistent direction from C Level down to the store level. Most of the district level positions could be combined & cost savings applied… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.