Best Buy
3.3 of 5 4,713 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

Decent, but...

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Loveland, CO

I have been working at Best Buy part-time for less than a year

ProsIt's fun, ever changing and exciting. I'm constantly learning new systems and meeting new people. It's a very competitive environment, which is perfect. You can really showcase your talents.

ConsThe management is a little shaky. Maybe it's because of the the company's current restructuring, but it's difficult to get them to hear you out. Even when you talk to them one on one, my problem has been scheduling. Plus, there are some people in the upper positions who shouldn't be there.

Advice to Senior ManagementHear out your employees! Sometimes they know best!

Best Buy employee - Decent place not sure about it's future

Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Best Buy part-time for less than a year

Pros: It was a decent job, pay wasn't great, employees were friendly and… Cons: pay, inconsistant hours, holidays are madness Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lots of work but paid well for it

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Best Buy part-time for more than a year

Pros: fast paced environment, allowed independence Cons: being a cashier not only pays poorly, but is not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.