Best Buy
3.3 of 5 4,775 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

Decent, but...

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Loveland, CO

I have been working at Best Buy part-time for less than a year

ProsIt's fun, ever changing and exciting. I'm constantly learning new systems and meeting new people. It's a very competitive environment, which is perfect. You can really showcase your talents.

ConsThe management is a little shaky. Maybe it's because of the the company's current restructuring, but it's difficult to get them to hear you out. Even when you talk to them one on one, my problem has been scheduling. Plus, there are some people in the upper positions who shouldn't be there.

Advice to Senior ManagementHear out your employees! Sometimes they know best!

Lots of work but paid well for it

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Best Buy part-time for more than a year

Pros: fast paced environment, allowed independence Cons: being a cashier not only pays poorly, but is not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent place to work. While the company is undergoing change it is headed in the right direction.

I have been working at Best Buy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Results oriented work environment Personal & professional development Lots of room for… Cons: Falling stock price and insecure future Inconsistent leadership over the past… Advice to Senior Management: Execute one strategy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.