Best Buy
3.3 of 5 5,288 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

Connectivity Supervisor (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX

ProsGreat atmosphere where growing and learning from challenging situations takes you a step further in your development.

ConsAt times, there will be situations when you will deal with difficult, hard to please people. Don't let this get the best of you, in the end you are there to provide a great experience no matter what. So do your best and usually you are able to turn an escalated situation into a positive one.

Typical retail

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Best Buy

Pros: The people you work with are typically great. Cons: Retail middle management are typically egotistical slave drivers. The company… More

Best Buy employee - Decent place not sure about it's future

Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Best Buy part-time for less than a year

Pros: It was a decent job, pay wasn't great, employees were friendly and… Cons: pay, inconsistant hours, holidays are madness Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.