Best Buy

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Best Buy

Sales

I have been working at Best Buy

Pros

Sales in the store and phone.

Cons

Hours outside of work and time off.

6847 Other Employee Reviews for Best Buy (View Most Recent)

One of the best decisions of my life.

Current Employee - Sales Assistant in Cranberry Township, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Assistant in Cranberry Township, PA

I have been working at Best Buy part-time (more than a year)

Pros

The company is fantastic. With an atmosphere that is bustling, happy, and upbeat, the building is always a pleasure walking through in the morning. Working as a high school student, the hours were fantastic. I could get 30+ if I was in need of the money, but I could cut it down to two days a week in a heartbeat if I was feeling overwhelmed. The atmosphere along with the employees was fantastic. The job is also very enjoyable. Working with and education people about all the latest electronics give one a sense a purpose and accomplishment as opposed to the vast majority of jobs not requiring an education. I highly recommend anyone even thinking about the company to apply and see what happens. The vast majority of my coworkers enjoy their jobs, along with myself. Also, excellent compensation followed with generous annual raises.

Cons

Upper management can be blind at times and can disappoint when stressful situations arise. This is rare, however.

Stop yelling at each other.

A fun environment to work in.

Former Employee - Computer Specialist in Pacoima, CA
    Former Employee - Computer Specialist in Pacoima, CA

I worked at Best Buy part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Seeing different faces everyday interacting with customers. Most customers are friendly and aren't too negative and resistant to your help. Working as a team in your department is nice also.Oh yeah bonuses for sure is something to look forward to.

Cons

For sure the pay sucks and they rather have a bunch of part timers vs full timers because they don't want to provide health insurance.

Don't have any i liked the way they managed. No complaints

There are newer employer reviews for Best Buy