Best Buy

www.bestbuy.com

A fun environment to work in.

Former Employee - Computer Specialist  in  Pacoima, CA
Former Employee - Computer Specialist in Pacoima, CA

Pros

Seeing different faces everyday interacting with customers. Most customers are friendly and aren't too negative and resistant to your help. Working as a team in your department is nice also.Oh yeah bonuses for sure is something to look forward to.

Cons

For sure the pay sucks and they rather have a bunch of part timers vs full timers because they don't want to provide health insurance.

Don't have any i liked the way they managed. No complaints

Other reviews for Best Buy

Sales

Pros

Sales in the store and phone.

Cons

Hours outside of work and time off.

One of the best decisions of my life.

Current Employee - Sales Assistant  in  Cranberry Township, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Assistant in Cranberry Township, PA

Pros

The company is fantastic. With an atmosphere that is bustling, happy, and upbeat, the building is always a pleasure walking through in the morning. Working as a high school student, the hours were fantastic. I could get 30+ if I was in need of the money, but I could cut it down to two days a week in a heartbeat if I was feeling overwhelmed. The atmosphere along with the employees was fantastic. The job is also very enjoyable. Working with and education people about all the latest electronics give one a sense a purpose and accomplishment as opposed to the vast majority of jobs not requiring an education. I highly recommend anyone even thinking about the company to apply and see what happens. The vast majority of my coworkers enjoy their jobs, along with myself. Also, excellent compensation followed with generous annual raises.

Cons

Upper management can be blind at times and can disappoint when stressful situations arise. This is rare, however.

Stop yelling at each other.

There are newer employer reviews for Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!