Best Buy
3.3 of 5 4,713 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

Long Term Employment

Product Process Manager (Former Employee)
Dayton, OH

I worked at Best Buy full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat Salary, good people to work with, excellent opportunities to work your way up in the company from hourly positions, demanding performance standards.

ConsLong retail hours, difficult customers, mostly younger employees take a lot of patience to get the best performance out of. It really seems like there is a never ending demand for performance. no matter how successful you are they always demand that you improve.

Great environment, diverse experiences and amazing growing experience.

Sales Lead (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Best Buy part-time for more than a year

Pros: You get to do everything... Cash, Inventory/Merchandising, Sales Interactions, etc. Cons: Small stores with small staffs. Advice to Senior Management: Better accountability. More

Great time working for the company

Computer Specialist (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I worked at Best Buy part-time for more than a year

Pros: Good employee discounts and enjoyed working with the company during… Cons: Have bad customers at times and sometimes up selling the… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.